Monday, June 26, 2006

What kind of mutant are you?

I really really really love personality quizzes of every shape and size. Though I was by no means a girly teenager, I bought YM for the cheesy and usually unsatisfying quiz in every copy a la "What kind of girlfriend are you?" It's rare that I can pass up an online quiz so when Patia Stephens posted her results from a Mutant Typology Quiz, I had to give it a whirl! I just had to!

And the results are in: this is the best quiz I've taken in a long time - maybe ever. The questions are truly bizarre, Dali in writing. Even more strange than the questions, though, was that Patia warns that this is a really clever promo site for some bizarre novel and I found myself anxiously anticipating the pitch! "Oh, here it comes, it's going to be the next page - hurrah!"

I really don't know what's wrong with me today - except perhaps that, according to the quiz, I have a craniopagus parasite. Maybe that's why I'm always hungry...

No comments: