Friday, February 02, 2007

Doppleganger

Rob and I were eating at the best sushi joint in the 'boro, Wasabi, tonight, when a waitress asked where my mom and brother were. Apparently I eat there with them all the time, despite the fact that I can't remember a single instance of eating dinner at a restaurant with just my mom and any of my brothers.

This is easily the fourth time someone has been positive they know me. The first time was a waitress at Solaris who I later became friends with. She blew me a kiss from 20 feet away then was mortified to realize I was not the person she thought I was.

So this is my call to action - my picture is right over there ----> If you know anyone who looks exactly like me in Greensboro, please ask her to email (HeyYou@SarahBethJones.com) me - I'm dying to meet this chick!

No comments: