Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Advice for Guilford

I got home late tonight - Rob and I were standing in the kitchen chatting as I scanned the paper, right over the sociological study they call the letters to the editor when I saw Advice for Guilford. According to Gloria Allen of Greensboro:

Perhaps the next time the pacifist folks at Guilford College are moved to demonstrate against war and violence out on Friendly Avenue and New Garden Road, they'll consider adding an in-house demonstration.
What I want to know is, who hurt darling Gloria so badly that she felt the need to use her once monthly opportunity to state her opinions to the readers of the News & Record to send in such a venomous and utterly pointless letter? Why must she rub salt in the wound of this terrible event?

There, there, Gloria - I'm sure someone loves you!

No comments: