Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Checking in

I'm going to have to go ahead and apologize for what is bound to be an extended slow-down of my blog. I've taken a temp job through the end of the year (which makes 3 or 5 jobs, depending on how you count) in my search to figure out which way my path is heading. While multiple jobs have their own built-in problems, it is pretty sweet to be in a place in my life where I can fish around as I pursue my idea life.

I'll keep posting but it might not be as frequently as before, at least until January when I expect the load to lighten a little. Thank you for continuing to check in and for your patience during this jaunt of mine.

Oh, and FYI: my column, which would usually run tomorrow, has been rescheduled this week only for Sunday, to coincide with the Winter Walk for AIDS. If you've never participated, I can't urge you strongly enough - it is a beacon of hope in a bleak fight. I'll be back to Wednesdays on December 13.

No comments: